Frequency of chimney cleaning
- • Wood – Once a season when in use.
- • Smokeless coal – At least once a year.
- • Turf – At least twice a year
Most of the work we do is domestic, nearly all the work we get is word of mouth.
We use modern techniques to sweep chimneys. Most chimneys are power swept.
Reasons to get your chimney cleaned:
- • It clears soot deposits within the chimney and allows for proper venting of dangerous combustion gases such as carbon monoxide
- • Reduces the risk of chimney fires